- Early registration ends February 28, 2021.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must complete a REGULAR FULL registration for the conference before March 1 (except authors of papers in Special Session – Thesis who can attend the on-line conference for free.
ISCA financially supports students and young scientists (age < 35) to participate in workshops and conferences organized or supported by ISCA. Please, check here. Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, no later than February 15th, 2021.
There is also a discount for ISCA members and for Socios de la Red Temática en Tecnologías del Habla (RTTH).
- You can check your ISCA membership here.
- If you are not sure if your research group qualify as member of RTTH, contact RTTH President, Dr. Carlos D. Martínez Hinarejos (cmartine_AT_dsic.upv.es)
- Please, remember that to become a member of the RTTH association recently booked, you should join before the begining of IberSPEECH. Contact Dr. Carlos D. Martínez Hinarejos (cmartine_AT_dsic.upv.es) for the detais.
Please note that the Albayzin evaluation registration is ONLY for those participants of the Albayzin evaluation who attend the on-line sessions (no REGULAR registration required in this case).
If case you present a paper, you should accept to transfer the copyright to ISCA as indicated in the terms.
All the papers in the conference will be accessible through the International Speech Communication Association (ISCA) Online Archive. Also, we have already agreed with MDPI to handle a Special Issue from the IberSPEECH2020 conference at Applied Sciences (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/special_issues/iberspeech2020).